Christine graduated with honors from the University of Florida in 2008 and went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University in 2013. While attending Nova Southeastern University, she sat on the board for the Phi Alpha Delta Honor’s Society, competed in the William C VIS Moot Court Competitions, competed in the Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Competitions, and was an active member of the Public Interest Law Society and the Italian-American Law Society.
Currently, Christine serves on the committee for Miss ARC Broward, a pageant held to empower young women with disabilities. Christine also serves as a mentor to law students enrolled at Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad College of Law and is an active volunteer in the community, volunteering her time with organizations such as the Boys and Girls Club of Broward County, United Way of Broward County, and annually as a mock trial judge for the Honorable Judge Robert F Diaz’s street law competitions. Christine is a Florida barred attorney and practices law in the South Florida, tri-county area. In her spare time, she enjoys art galleries, cooking and spending time with her family and close friends.
- Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad College of Law, JD Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- University of Florida, B.A. Gainesville, Florida
- Florida, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- ARC Broward – Planning Committee
- Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad College of Law Mentorship Program – Legal Mentor
- The Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division – Member
- United Way of Broward County – Volunteer
- Honorable Judge Robert F. Diaz Annual Mock Trials – Volunteer Judge