Michael D. Wild –Managing Partner – WFP Law
Michael D. Wild is currently the managing partner of Wild Felice & Partners, PA and a leader in his community. He serves on the Board of Directors of 2-1-1 Broward, HANDY, ARC Broward, Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale and United Way of Broward County’s Envision United. He also chairs the Endowment Committees for ARC Broward and 211 Broward, Chaired the March of Dimes Signature Chef Gala, the 14th Annual Joint Tax and Estate Planning Seminar and the 211 Broward Making Real Connections Breakfast and sits on the Jeb Bush Classic Golf Committee for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Michael was named Small Business Person of the Year for the City of Plantation, nominated for Man of the Year by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and named one of Gold Coast Magazine’s Top 40 Professionals Under 40. He has also been listed in the Wall Street Journal as one of South Florida’s Top Attorneys.
Michael has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine multiple times as a “Rising Star.” This prestigious designation, selected by other lawyers in Florida, is bestowed upon less than 3 percent of all attorneys each year and Michael is one of only two Rising Star Estate Planning Attorneys in Broward County.
Michael is designated with an “AV® Preeminent Rating” by Martindale Hubbell. An AV® certification rating is the highest rating provided by Martindale-Hubbell – a testament to the fact that his peers rank Michael at the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability, based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
Michael was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2006. Prior to obtaining his law degree from the University of Florida – Levin College of Law, Michael earned his B.A. in Political Science, with a minor in Sports Management, also from the University of Florida. In addition to earning his undergraduate and law school degrees, Michael has worked as a Financial Associate with Alliance Bernstein and as an Operations Assistant with the Miami Dolphins.
With a genuine enthusiasm for his work, Michael is a frequent speaker to advisors and clients on the subjects of estate planning, wealth transfer, probate administration and asset protection. He prides himself on implementing a holistic approach to planning, treating his clients like family and working with them instead of talking at them.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. Gainesville, FL 2006
- University of Florida, B.A. Gainesville, FL 2001
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2009
Awards and Designations
- South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine Up & Comer Award Winner
- Gold Coast Magazine’s Top 40 Professionals Under 40
- inWeston Magazine’s Top 20 Under 40
- Wall Street Journal – Florida’s Top Attorneys
- Small Business Person of the Year, City of Plantation
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Rising Star”
- AV® Preeminent Rating” by Martindale Hubbell
- A+ Rating from the Better Business South Bureau
- Man of the Year nominee – Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Lifestyle Magazine Rising Star Attorney nominee
- Lifestyle Magazine Top Wills & Trusts Attorney nominee
- South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine Top Wills & Trusts Attorney nominee
Professional Associations and Memberships
- 211 Broward – Board of Directors, Vice-Chair
- Riverwalk Ft. Lauderdale – Board of Directors
- HANDY – Board of Directors
- ARC Broward – Board of Directors
- United Way of Broward County: Envision Broward – Founder and Board Chair
- Unsafe Structures, City of Plantation – Board Member
- United Way of Broward County – Endowment Committee
- ARC Broward – Resource Development Committee, Endowment Committee Chair
- 211 Broward – Endowment Committee Chair, Club 211 Committee Chair
- Six Degrees, In Full Swing – Co-Founder
- Broward Legal Advisors – Co-Founder
- Plantation Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors (2010 – 2013)
- 211 Broward – MRC Recognition Breakfast, Chair 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- HANDY – Schoolapalooza Chair, 2016, 2017
- March of Dimes – Signature Chef Gala, Chair 2015
- 14th Annual Joint Tax & Estate Seminar – Chair, 2015
- Leadership Broward, Men of Style – Representing HANDY, 2015
- 211 Broward – National 211 Day, Captain 211, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Lighthouse of Broward – Share the Vision, Co-Chair 2013
- 2016 American Cancer Society Real Men Wear Pink